This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Laurie -

[Disclaimer: My opinion and herd practice management style. Not intended to be taken as the only way to do it.] First get his stools tested to find out what kind of worm load you are up against. It is usually only about $10. If it is significant I would say you need the big guns (i.e. chemical wormers). When his worm load is under control that is the time to switch to herbal wormers. The herbals do a better job of discouraging worms as opposed to eradicating them. You can find several equine herbal wormers by doing a Google for it. I have had really good luck with Molly's Herbals at www.fiascofarm.com .

Tamara