This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

oz has a sore under his tail, which someone at the barn he's boarding at this
week suggested may be caused by worms. perhaps they are causing the tail
rubbing? it seems to be getting better, but was pretty raw looking when i found
it
sunday.

is there a wormer out there that is considered less toxic than the standards,
ivermectin and such? i dislike putting so much poison into my horse, but know
that the alternative (worms) is not a good thing either. the woman i took
lessons from when i first got a horse three years ago is very much into natural
methods and treatments and tells me she believes ivermectin to be very hard on
horses.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance
laurie