This message is from: "DJ Navelski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All!
I have been lurking in the background for about a year now and wanted to
thank everyone on the list for all the helpful comments, criticisms and
witicisms.  I have enjoyed them greatly.  We live in Northern Calif now, but
will be relocating to Texas as soon as our property sells.   It breaks my
heart to do this, but I have 5 Fjords for sale.
    *8 yr imported mare, Solar granddaughter, 13.3+,         proven
producer, red @ eval, started under saddle

    *7 yr mare, very pretty compact, proven producer
    red @ eval, started under saddle

    *4 yr mare, by Woodlands Dustin, great disposition,
    athletic, red @ eval.  Will be started soon

    *3 yr filly, by Woodlands Dustin, very athletic, lots of     GO,
elegant, long legged, red @ eval

    * yearling filly, by Johan, brown but carries gray             gene,
sweet as can be, red @ eval.

No reasonable offer will be refused.  Please contact me privately.
Thanks
Debbie
530-865-8699  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]