This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ditto here, Sara. I do the same thing, at the right time in the training
sequence. Was taught how to do this by an Austrian gent, Frank
Hanesschlager (RIP) who grew up actually relying on horses for something
other than strictly pleasure.
Kmac

Great Basin Fjords :: Carson City, Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

----Original Message Follows---- From: Sara Faull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: training cart Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:44:13 -0400 This
message is from: Sara Faull [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One trainer that we have worked with progressed to hitching to the cart
by first ground driving with the cart in the shaft loops but not hooked
to the traces.

Premium!