This message is from: "Katherine Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If those of you in the MWFHC are looking for more program
sponsors for the Blue Earth show, you might want to check with
the Nordic World shop in Frost, MN, right next to Blue Earth.  We
stopped in the shop after the show last summer and the owner
(Sondra, I think) said she would like to advertise in the program.
Her shop had a great collection of hard-to-find books and other
scandinavian items;  I got a lovely Norwegian painting of a Fjord
pulling a load of wood.  You could contact her thru her webpage at
www.nordicworld.com.

-Kathy in ME