This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I should probably have posted some of the info in my last note about bargain
fjords:

My friend has two weanling colts, and two yearlings for sale.  Weanlings are a
steal, I mean a steal!!, - yearlings priced very well.  A couple of you
mentioned looking for only "affordable" fjords.  Contact me for these, I am
dead serious, they are nice and ready to raise to be the fjord you want.

Now, I am shooting myself in the foot as I have some for sale as well, but
more costly!  And those breeders out there who have nice fjords for higher
prices, shoot me as well, but you'll have to come to ND first, :>

Once in a while you CAN get a deal!!  Seriously!

Janne in ND