From: ruth bushnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: NO POOPY STALLS HERE

This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Basically, I never want to see them shivering.
> Jamie
> In the Mountains SW of Denver, CO

I've never seen a Fjord shiver......? (I would wonder if it were sick if it
did!) We allow ours to be either in or out in the winter, at their choosing,
and they usually always choose being outside.

The Norwegian Fjord horse is one of the few most hardy and winterworthy
breeds there are! I wonder if it is possibly a disservice to them by overly
coddling them from climactic changes?

Ruthie, nw mt