This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have just joined the AHSA, not because I plan to show in any AHSA shows,
but to have the Liability insurance provided with a membership.  It has
always been in the back of my mind that someone could get hurt around my
horses, as "gentle" as they are, and I could get sued and lose everything.
Then I read that The American Horse Shows Association (AHSA) provides
insurance coverage to their members through Equisure Inc.  The Personal
Liability covers the legal liability of a member arising out of the use
and/or ownership of a horse or horse drawn vehicle.  I won't go into
detail, but it looks like it covers damage to people and property on and
off the farm. It looks prety good.  Does anybody have any more information
or has anybody had to make use of this insurance?

You can join AHSA by sending in a memebership form downloaded off the
website   http://www.ahsa.org/

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the trees are turning green and I must get
off this computer asnd go play(work) outside!

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]