This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Misha-

Unfortunately there is no round pen at my stable (there may be in future, but
I'm not holding my breath!). However I do "send them away" in the pasture for
a bit of exercise, eat your heart out Monty Roberts! After this exercise they
follow me and are docile, just like in MR's video. BTW, I saw Monty in San
Francisco a few months ago, and was really impressed. His message of
non-violence should ring true to all.

I will check out the Parelli videos. Does he have a web site where I can
order these? Yes, I also find longing dull for long periods. But, it's good
focused exercise if not overdone.

Brigid in CA