This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Jean-

Thanks for the input. Yes, I am eager! In addition to walking many dogs per
day (professional pet sitter) I also ride a bicycle (just around town, not
really in "bike shape" yet : ) and take Shaolin Kenpo and Jujitsu, not to
mention horse riding. I can't wait to have my own demanding equines to ride
every day.

The arena is good for practice or training, but something happens to my brain
after going around in monotonous circles! It must be very rewarding if you're
working towards a dressage goal or something like that, but I need to go
SOMEWHERE, explore. On that subject, how many of you trail ride? Any advice as
far as equipment, safety. etc.?

Brigid