This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    So I am not the only Fjord owner with the sheath cleaning problem. Noboby
else at the stable lars lives in cleans their horse's sheath. They get done
twice a year, by the vet, if they're lucky. I need to do Lars on a two week
cycle, or it runs down his legs. My vet just says that for some horses, this
frequency is normal. Certainly not for any horse I ever saw, before Lars. I
use Betadine scrub, and simply go in after after it, though most of it is in
the front section, not the rear cavity. He isn't happy about it,but he
tolerates it. I use one of the shoulder-length polyethylene exam gloves from
Nasco Farm Supply.  I wonder if this is some sort of Fjord thing, as I never
knew of a horse needing it this often. I just assumed it was a curse from G_D
for my evil lifestyle. Merek