This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/27/99 18:24:51 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I seriously wonder why I even remain on this list, just  to be passed over
and made to feel second-class because Lars has no testicles. >>

Oh Merek, not to worry.  We know Lars is top notch.  I've got mares, and no
gelding at this point, but I do believe geldings are solid citizens, never
second class citizens.  You can do anything, go anywhere with a gelding
without worrying about PMS (pissed off mare syndrome) or testosterone.

I've heard several people on this list tell wonderful stories about their
geldings... just the post right above yours, from Jean re: Gunnar.  Just jump
in and post about some of the things you do with Lars if you aren't happy with
some of the topics.  I remember reading about his/your adventures on the AOL
message board.  This forum is as good and bad as we make it.  Whenever you get
a large group of people together, you are bound to learn something, and
disagree with some.

Obviously, owning a gelding you aren't really interested in breeding programs
<g>, but be grateful that the breeders that produced Lars wanted to get the
best quality they could, and you have benefitted from their breeding program.
So, while the mechanics of a breeding program may not be your cup of tea, you
are reaping the benefits of research of those breeding programs.  Hope I'm
making sense and not being offensive, I've just got in from MORE bailing out
of the barn, and I'm a whupped puppy!!!  Time to rest for a while before I
start the whole thing again!!!!

Pamela