This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I assume this will be stopped before hitting the list, it's for YOU Mike.
I notice that whenever I make an UNfavorable comment, such as complaining
about big farm owners who beat their chests about their breeding programs and
super stallions, while belittling small breeders and totally ignoring the
average owners who may have a gelding or two and not even be in theor lofty
loop. These people, the Revoires certainly high on the list, and the BoFjords
too, would be wise to remember that without these little people, they would
have to put a bullet into the heads of most of their male get, as there would
be no market for them. I seriously wonder why I even remain on this list, just
to be passed over and made to feel second-class because Lars has no testicles.
Merek Geiger