This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nancy,
Regarding your comment on long lining youngsters.  The trainer who taught my
daughter to ride when she was about 8 used a longe line every lesson.  Only
after Whitney felt totally comfortable, months later, did she allow her to
ride without.

Interesting comment on the chain under the chin -- my thoughts were that it
would be less severe under the chin than over the nose, but maybe I'm wrong.
I'm not familiar with the TEAM method, but have watched a lot of John Lyons
tapes and presentations.  Monty Roberts' methods sound similiar to John Lyons,
but I've only read his book, not tapes.  What does everyone think about chain
over the nose, under the chin, etc., to gain more leverage when lungeing or
when they're fresh and you need more control to get from point A to point B???

Susan in balmy MN ( it's 11 degrees today!)