This message is from: "Myrdal Bros" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from sunny and unbelievably warm N. Dakota.( upper 30's)

Lots of great info and discussion lately - thanks to all who contribute to
those of us who just like to read and listen.

Anyway, does anyone know of any good trainers of fjords in my area,which is
NE North Dakota or NW Minnesota, or any where close to these areas.  We are
used to traveling in order to get to things, so not afraid to haul horses a
few miles either.

I would be grateful for any input, as I have a couple of yearlings I would
like to have worked with during our cold months up here.  It WILL get cold,
beleive me.

Sincerely,
Janne Myrdal