This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you for the comments Misha. It's been tough at times but I'm glad I
stuck it out with Tor. I think he is well worth it. Regarding training, it
has been a combination of myself and the trainer. I prefer to do as much as
I can myself but don't mind getting help when I need it. I always make sure
I spend time working with the trainer as well so I know what she has been
doing and how. Also to be sure I can duplicate what she does. Then I take my
little beast home and see how long it takes for him to start *testing* me.
: ) Actually, he does that less and less anymore. Seems he's figuring out
that it's easier to work with me.

Laurie