This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/7/98 10:13:45 Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< . One woman wrote that she  had things to say, but would never say them now
for fear of being "pounced  upon."  >>

It happens when you're dealing online with people, some of whom you've never
met.  I'm really sorta sensitive and sometimes easily hurt.  BUT.... I've
developed a thicker skin on the internet and have found it a good forum.
Sometimes I enjoy the disagreements (when they are presented in a civilized
manner) as we learn so much more from people who think differently from us
than people who think the same.  I hope the woman who is afraid of being
pounced on will pipe up and express herself.

Pamela