This message is from: "Werner, Kristine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was on a course 2 weeks ago and one of the participants had one of
those Syd Hill Saddles - supposedly from
Australia - her horse was"chubby" - a Dülmener Wild Horse. She thought
it was the greatest thing. It looks good, too - but
is very heavy.
Apparently alot of people order this saddle and wind up selling it
because it is meant for horses with a wide girth.
My "Kai" is sort of slender for a Fjord - and leggy. I had to sell the
first saddle I bought for him because his withers are not
pronounced enough. I bought him a KIEFER saddle, the type is "Aachen"
and it fits him perfectly. I bought it second hand
and am very pleased with it.

Cheers !