This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although I normally do not include original messages (other than
key excerpts) in replies to the list, I have included this excellent
posting as introduction to a question.
        QUESTION: Am I being a "big green meany" by asking if we can
voluntarily limit our postings to the sorts of message copied below
(or other threads concerning tail scratching, selenium in soil, mane
trimming, etc. that are of general interest to the list), and send
more personal replies only to the individual? (e.g., thanks for
postings, reactions to humorous postings, etc.)
        This is not in any way an attempt to stifle long distance
interactions over things that might be of interest. I see such
interpersonal electronic interactions as one of the liberating
aspects of the internet. However, this is a typical restriction most
of the other lists I participate in request people to observe.
        What do others think?