This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a  virtually new and unused  Norwegian harness with the combination
collar/hame and swivel type back pads. (hard to describe). It is heavy
enough for draft work.   I bought it several years ago from Carol Elston of
PA who I think imported it.  Unfortunately it doesn't fit my very large
Fjords, (Mine are 14-2 to 15-2)  It would probably fit fjords 14 hh or
under,(depending on stoutness).

I would like to get $500 for it plus maybe $25 for shipping.  It is located
in Alaska, and I will pay anything over $25 shipping cost.

Jean in warm and windy Fairbanks, Alaska (praying that no one starts a fire
today in this wind!)
I have pictures in the computer of identical harness shown in a Dutch Fjord
book which I can e-mail to anyone interested.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]