This message is from: DDULOW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have tried to post before and for some reason it never appeared so here goes
again:
I have two Fjords and live in Chadds Ford, PA.  I drive them as a pair and
single.  They are from Anvile's farm in BC.  I belong to the Brandywine Valley
Driving Club and have been a member for ten years.   I also belong to the
Carriage Driving List (which I notice many of you do also).
First, Steve:  Where can one obtain this Small Farmer's Journal that you speak
of?   Can it be purchased at a book store or do you have an address?   Please
tell me, my husband would love it.
John Bolinski:  Where in PA do you reside?   Just ask the Amish they love to
answer questions.  They would be most interested in your Fjords.  They are
probably a little too expensive (so we have been told) for the Amish but they
really do like them.
I have one request- please post where you are from.  I know many people don't
like to give out addresses but simply - Chadds Ford, PA or whatever.  This
way, if your interested in a carriage, horse, or whatever, you won't be
dissappointed if it's to far away.  I really enjoy this list.
DDULOW from Chadds Ford, PA