This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello DDulow and welcome to the list!

>I have one request- please post where you are from.  I know many people don't
>like to give out addresses but simply - Chadds Ford, PA or whatever.

Could I please add, on behalf of the non-US-citizens, the question if you
could write the full names of your states? So we can have an idea of
which part of the US you are too. Now I guess PA is Pennsylvania, but...?
(Am I right?).

How exotic to hear about the Amish and even more in combination with
Fjords! (I only know them from movies - the Amish I mean. Do they do a
lot with horses?).

>From Belgium, Europe (so I give the good example for the people coming
from little countries, to specify where exactly that is - even if it are
little countries everybody heard of because they're specialized in
putting themselves in a very negative and very sad light...) - big sigh
and very depressed -again- - Saskia.