This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Martha Martin wrote:

> We have a 3 1/2 year old mare, Hedda and she gave birth to a filly on
> April 13.  Unfortunately, we didn't have "beginners luck".

Martha, good luck with your foal. I hope she lives up to her name! Good for
you for sticking with her. If you are not comfortable with your vet, talk to
other ones in your area. It is like any human relationship - sometimes the
chemistry is not right, and you have to be comfortable with and trust them
or you will worry. I went through four farriers before I found one I trust.

Lori A.