This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Am now dosing at a higher
>weight and I think our veterinarians should also be told.  This is probably
>why the first Vet almost was taken out by Gunnar as he had not administered
>enough sedative.

Re sedatives:  Remember the discussion about fjords being more senitive to
sedatives?  It's true..... when I had a sarcoid tumor removed from Stella's
face, I told my vet to be careful with the sedative:  He gave her just HALF
a regular dose and she was so far out that I thought she wouldn't stay on
her feet. Maybed Gunnar got too much and had a different reaction.

Jean in sunny and warm Fairbanks, Alaska, 55 degrees today! maybe the snow
will finally dissappear.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]