This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow!  I suspect these fjords are one third full of food??????  Very
deceptive re weight.  I know I was surprised when my mare only weighed
somewhere in the 900's.  Jean, I just thought that the weight thing was like
height!  "For sale 16 hand ...For sale really big 17 hand" and when you see
them they are 15.2 etc  Well as usual you straightened that out for me.

Taking Gunnar to Ann Appleby next weekend for a months training re his dead
sides.  Will get me more interested in riding him when we can practice our
dressage.  He is not a body type for this but what the hey!!!!  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]