This message is from: "Lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Seeing as I am not a Fjord owner yet I can't compare them to the breeds I
know, but having had several mares over time all I can say is they are all
different. I had one TB mare that would fall in love with a fence post, or
a passing magpie, or just about anything when she was in season, the TB
mare I have now, it is dam hard to even work out when she is in season when
there is a Stallion around and she is being actively teased.

On the other hand geldings with ideas above their station can be a right
royal pain.

Lynn