This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have hesitated to put out a "wanted ad" for a friend, but I wouldn't want
her to pass up a life long friend if he's out there somewhere to be had...

Brenda Saunders lives in Afton, VA and she is looking for a reasonably
priced, confidence builder driving gelding.  She hasn't given this breed
much thought, due to her lack of exposure, until she saw my new filly.  She
is a good horse person, but she is new to driving, and needs a gelding that
will be calm, steady, and safe on the roads and through fields.  She hopes
to participate in local driving events so she really needs something that
will be up to the task.  She will only consider a gelding and he must be
within a reasonable distance from Virginia (how far she'll travel, I'm not
sure).  Age isn't as important as temperament and health.  If anyone knows
of a special guy that might win her heart, please email her directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I know that she offers a wonderful home with a few
hundred acres of board fenced pasture land, and a nice barn for poor weather
conditions.

Thanks very much,

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm