This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:43 AM 04/07/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I am very happy to announce that the new Pedigree Lookup feature is now up
>and running on the NFHR Web Site.
>Here is the URL to it, or you can get it right from the main www.nfhr.com
page:

>http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE! That's a wonderful feature! I just love it.

I typed in one word, "Teal" and up popped her pedigree! But I may not have
the hang of it yet as tried all the data with our stallion Thorson, even
the number, and nothing materialized? Maybe should have tried ONE word
there too =) I know he's in there!

Boy, don't we feel uptown now, huh? This will beat Solitaire all to heck! =)

Ruthie, nw mt