This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike, This is Great!

Can I add information about Stella's progeny that are not registered with
NFHR? Anvil's Borgen, and Bjorken, and Anvil's Stina's offspring, Anvil's
Adel, etc. ...or....How about a link to CFHA) And how do we access pictures
that are available for horses listed?

Just some ideas....but it is great the way it is!

Jean in sunny but cold Fairbanks,Alaska, with Fjord hair flying all over!
Still snow and ice around, no riding yet.

At 10:43 AM 4/7/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I am very happy to announce that the new Pedigree Lookup feature is now up
>and running on the NFHR Web Site.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]