This message is from: Mike and Casey Rogillio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

fjordhorse-digest wrote:

> fjordhorse-digest       Monday, April 3 2000       Volume 2000 : Number 102
>     Albany EXPO

Gayle, may I add my thanks for a super write-up on the Expo.  Made me
feel as if I was there, except I didn't get to buy anything *G*.

I was at the Draft Horse Chat site this week-end and a woman posted
there asking about Fjords.  She must have been at the Expo, she's from
Oregon, had just seen the Fjords and was asking questions about them.

So already there's interest generated from the Expo, great job, all of
you for pulling together so professionally.

Casey & Tyr in sodden Alabama (5.75" since Saturday, 2.5" today alone.
Meredith, how are your girls doing?!)