This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Gayle-

Sorry the expo was not what you expected. In our businesses we've had a few
hard knocks too! You learn where to put your promotional bucks.

Despite the problems, we had a BLAST and were honored to help you with the
Fjord display. I know Jack sold about 100 people on Fjords, and handed out
countless cards. He's quite a talker : ) Sometimes I can't shut him up!

It was interesting to see all the different breeds, but I too would have
liked to see the Rocky Mountain Horses, Friesians and of course US get equal
arena time to the other participants. Some of the presentations were
boooooring and the time could have been better spent.

Brigid Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/mrgnpetsit/fjord1";>Our Fjords</A>