[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
    The reason I venture out into the Kitchen is to ask a somewhat
    silly question. I really want to go to the Horse Expo the is in
    Albany Or. We live in Bellevue Wa and this is an opportunity to
    meet some of the people I see here.

    Can the person that is heading up this project please let me know
    when this is so I can take the time off. I could also use
    directions but I'll find my way if needed.

Caitlin,

I would be 'the person' heading up this project.  Dusty just told me he would
like some of the credit, too.  Guess he doesn't want me to steal all of his
'thunder'!  It's a GUY thing!

Anyway, the Expo is March 24-26 at the Linn County fairgrounds.  Just get on
I-5 and head south.  Albany is just south of Salem and just north of Eugene.
The fairgrounds is right next to the freeway and easy to find by following
the signs.

I recently received the schedule of events and it seems that all 3 days will
be packed full of interesting clinics and demos by some of the country's top
names like John Lyons, Linda Tellington Jones, etc.  There will be lots of
vendor booths with the latest and greatest products so bring your money,
paper or plastic, I am told!!

Be sure to look us up at our Fjord hospitality area!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR