This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there;

Renee here from Wild Flower Fjord Farm.  Just givingupdates on our fjord
farm and what is going on.  We are busy planing for the busy show season
ahead.  He have now two 4 year old geldings for sale.  I thought I would
run that by some people that are looking for some trained gledings for
the upcoming show season.
They have been around kids and are really great.
If you would like more information please contact us at anytime.
 www.geocities.com/Fjords2000/Fjords2000.html
We have updated our web page so please stop by and see it!!
We still have a couple of bugs to work out though.

We would also like to know if there are any fjord shows in our area.
And for the fjord owners in and close to our area we would like to host
a fjord show in year 2001 and would like to know if there is enough
people who would participate in the show.  It would be a very big show
at a big equestrian center.
Please send us your name and address and we can send you updates.
Because we would like to establish a program geared to the competitors
who will attend.  Int he information please tell us what division you
would like to see at the show and what you or other people show in.
We would like to make it a two day show.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Renee Lafleur
Wild Flower Fjord Farm
2565 Airport Road