This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean Ernest wrote:

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Move to Alaska!  It is +32 here this morning at 6:00 am and might get to
+40!  The forcast for the next few days shows the same, with no really cold
weather in sight!  What a strange winter!

I cut two manes yesterday, will cut two more today, Fjords are not shedding
much yet.

Hi Jean, I don't know if I could deal with possible earthquakes and resulting possible giant tidal waves. I'll stay in the midwest, but would like to visit Alaska someday. :-)

--

Carol M.
On Golden Pond