This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peg.

Linda in MN Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the house is cracking it is so cold!!! :(

Linda in MN

Hi Linda,
We have 19 below here this morning and all of you would get a good laugh to see my Jack Russells try to walk on two feet only. Our one is more of a southern Jack and has little hair between her toes, so we carry her out to the spot and put her down hoping she will do her duty quickly. Then as soon as they get back in the house, it is under the covers on their favorite chairs. I'll give you one guess where they sleep at night. Linda. Maybe you should have moved south instead of further north. :-)

--

Carol M.
On Golden Pond