This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sounds to me like we are pounding on the proverbial dead horse.  Ever notice
the difference between a racing QH or thoroughbred versus a jumper or
cowpony?  In all breeds there are variations and I see no harm is saying"
she is the draft type" "he is the sports type"  They do have different
conformations like all other breeds.  Don't hide behind a "vision" with out
dissecting it first.  My first fjord was a sport type and could do dressage
very well.  My second fjord is a light draft type and is having a hard time
doing dressage.  One has a long neck great for rounding, the second has a
short thick neck, hard for him to round.  etc etc..etc.   They are all
fjords but for heaven sakes they have different body structures,  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]