This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:39 PM 2/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: Nancy Hotovy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My last opinion is that the scores from a Norwegian Evaluation or Dutch
Keuring be put on the the registration papers only if put on in the home
country.  What would stop anyone from Norway or Holland coming over and
doing an evaluation whether they were qualified or not and giving
awards?  I'm not criticizing the true judges and evaluators but in
Norway and Holland isn't there a group (more than one) doing the
evaluating and do they have to meet certain qualifications?

This is how I would like to see it also Nancy. I think it is worth more this way too.