This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I, too, second Jean E.'s recommendation of the quick-out stirrups. I also use
> them with my ortho-flex saddle because it does not have the bar that allows
> the
> stirrup leather to come off.

Anneli I think the Quick-Outs are nice too. They are made by Wembley. Mine
have never "ejected" me yet, planned or otherwise, but you can see that they
definitely would work. I wouldn't use rubber band safety stirrups (too proud
:-) but Quick-Outs look just like regular stirrups.

Mine squeak when I trot though. I put some lithium grease on them the other
day so we'll see if that helps.

Lori A.