This message is from: "M.Bijster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey everyone,

Hansje is doing fine !
I have ridden her already  2 times for a complete hour, even tried some
gallop and she really is very sweet

this is the real oldfashioned fjordhorse:
does not make a fuss over something, is relaxes but willing to work,
very sweet

sometimes sturdy, eg not willing to give her right behind foot, but when
I grumble then somewhat, okay, she comprehends that I really mean it and
she gives her foot

everybody here at the ridingschool where she has her rented stable loves
her, because she has such a friendly expression

She still loves to stare at the other fjord in  the mirror  and has to
get accustomes to riding in a class where everybody rides for
him/herself, so from left and right, from before and behind come horses,
some a lot bigger than she is. She feels then somewhat threatened, what
I can understand and I talk to her and she will trot along
I am so happy with her  and will keep you informed of our progress.
Love, Marion