This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:03 AM 01/28/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>listers,
>would anyone out there care to give some recomendations on were to stay in
>libby?  do i need to make reservations now for september?  someplace close
>to the activities, maybe walking distance.  if i bring my horses, where
>could they stay?  are there places to r.v. camp?   thanks, denise
"WALKING DISTANCE?" How well do you like to walk Denise? =)))

seriously, I'd be glad to try and help with any info in regards to Libby
(live 35 west of there) but maybe the Daytons, as registrars, probably have
brochures pertaining to lodging. I think http://www.libby.org
would take you to the county website too where you might find contacts.

any question in particular? I'll be glad to answer. Ruthie, NW MT