This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/28/00 2:42:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Alison, I don't think the Canadian Fjord Horse Association has any rules
 aginst breeding to other species such as donkeys and zebras.  I also can't
 think of a really good reason to ban it in the NFHR (donning flame suit and
 ducking flames from Nova Scotia) Mules and zebra-horse crosses can't
 reproduce and isn't that the reason for banning cross breeding in the first
 place?  to keep the breed pure?  And a fjord mule or Zebra/Fjord hybrid
 won't be mistaken for a pure bred fjord.   Oh well, I'm not about to do
 either.

                XENOPHOBIA