This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know this was the topic of conversation a few nite's back, we were
just able to get the movie, since its been rented out every nite.
Well!!! just finished watching it and had to join the major agreement.
The movie sure didn't due our Fjords any justice.  What a poorly made
movie.   Sure glad none of my horses were in it.  Finally warming here
in Northern Wisconsin we're going for the big 25 degrees above this
weekend, still 16 below zero here at nite.  Sherle