This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think it was "Clan of the Cave Bear" that the Unraus had their fjords
waiting for...No horse footage used.  I don't think there WAS a movie made
of "Valley of Horses", was there? If so, I wanna see it!

I think Anita told me my old Bjarne was in that group "not" used in "Clan
of the Cave Bear"  I have a picture of Orville riding Bjarne and ponying a
bunch of Fjords, I think it was taken at the "Cave Bear" location?  Anita?

It was Anvil's Salomon, now owned by Cam Pedri that was the white Fjord in
13th warrior.

Anita, could it be possible to retrieve some of that great footage that
they cut out and view it?  Or do they destroy it forever?  Would be neat to
produce a video of all that wonderful horse action. (Boy, am I Dreaming?)

Jean ini Fabulous Fairbanks, Alaska, where it is STILL a balmy +25F but the
moose are getting to be a problem getting in the hay barn.