hand in hand with some sad situations for the horses. When I first started to
look for a Fjord, I responded to some ads for Fjords maybe in the $2,000
range and it was so depressing. The horses very,very thin, lame and poorly
put together. There was even a brother (stallion)and sister of breeding age
together in the same pasture and this didn't seem to bother the owner at all!
Fortunately, I had seen nicer Fjords in the past and I knew these weren't
very good. It's depressing what people will do to make a buck and very sad
for the horses. It's not their fault.