This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/23/00 2:23:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  Anyway, I would rather think The Vikings, with
 Tony Curtis and Ernest Borgnine---not to mention Kirk Douglous blasting
 around on a real cutie Fjord was a better Viking movie.  >>
Yes.  I agree with you there.  If anybody sees that the movie is on tv,
please let me know.  I "think" that was the first place I ever saw a fjord!
It's been years since I've actually seen the movie though.

And I also found 13th Warrior a major league disappointment.  What a waste of
fjords!  And acting talent!  It was a rather tasteless, pointless movie, from
where I sat.

Pamela