This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have three piles of poop going, so the first one has time to melt down and
go on the yard or other low places.  We have so much rain that the ground
always seems to be shifting or washing away so plenty of spots to cover,
Exposed tree roots etc.  I am lucky to live on a 75 foot bank and so all
limbs, cuttings and other vegetation goes over the bank.  I constantly add
dirt to the edge of the bank to keep it from eroding.  Seems to me it takes
about two years for the composting of a high (eight foot) pile.  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]