This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'd also like to respond to Ruthie's comments about bucking, that I take it
>too lightly,( guess because of my reference to the 'sofa-like' nature of it
>),and that in turn, people are hurt because we project some kind of image of
>a benign , gentle beast. Guess she didn't read all the way thru it,

No, she probably didn't! =))

(My speed reading is sometimes my undoing) although I must say that I
didn't even recall who started the "sofa tipping" subject (that was cute
Amy!). Actually, I wondered if it was Pat.

I didn't mean any kind of a reproach toward you, or Pat, Karen, I always
appreciate your thoughtful contributions. (I did say to the sofa owner,
"aren't you lucky!" didn't I?). I might add we have a couple of "sofa"
types here too! =))

I was concerned that new folks might not be cautious enough if they thought
that Fjords were bucking "pansies." A kind of a reality check. Also wanted
to emphasize how little forewarning they offer.

I guess I shouldn't have chosen an isolated illustration of someone elses
and used it to make my point.. for I would never for a moment have
deliberately inferred that you are irresponsible in any way Karen.

Guess I was just talking Montanian,
Ruthie