This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean--

Wednesday, December 22, 1999, you wrote:

> "Who" is located where in reference to new commands on the list?

  I have disabled the "who" command on the new list as it was on the
  old list. I have done this to protect everyone's privacy from
  spammers who subscribe to mailing lists for the sole purpose of
  harvesting email addresses.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  Then we began to ride.  My soul smoothed itself out, a long-cramped