This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean, look in your wlcome message and you will find the ddifferent commands.

"Eqvalan" liquid  is the brand of Ivermectin by Merck, and it is under
prescription. My vet sold it to me for about twice what it is listed in KV
vet supply, but I saved money on doing it myself.  Apparently "Ivomec" 1 %
injectable for cattle is the very same stuff, but not under prescription!
The price in the K-V vet catalog is about the same per ML but EQVALAN comes
in 100 ml bottles, IVOMEC comes in 50 and 200 ML bottles.  1 ml/110 lbs, or
10 ml for a 1100 lb horse.  I use a 12 ml plastic syringe and squirt it
onto the middle of the horse's tongue. They don't seem to spit it out like
the paste!

Glad you are having some dry weather...I would have preferred the 10 inches
of snow they were warning us about, rather than this melting stuff and
freezing rain!  We're losing our insulation!

Jean in Fairbanks, temp dropped to +39, but still dripping out there:  all
the pretty snow and frost has fallen off the trees!

>Jean, Two questions,  "Who" is located where in reference to new commands on
>the list?  And what is liquid ivermectin.  Is it the same as for cows and
>injected?
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]