This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dear list,
well i tried your advice about the plastic milk jugs.  i tossed a couple out
in the field for the boys a few days ago.  quinn the 2-1/2 yr old thinks
they are great!!  today while i was working with knute, both of us were
interrupted from the lesson by some very loud and vigorous splashing noises.
we turned around to find quinn up to his coronas in a mud puddle (i forgot
to shut the hose off, and ordered a float)  banging the milk jug and coating
himself with brown goo!!  corky, my cairn terrier, and the two nubians were
lined up along the sidelines watching the insanity. denise in cold, clear
and frosty, mokelumne hill, no. calif.